邓月薇(英语:Betty Ann Ong[注 1],1956年2月5日—2001年9月11日),第三代华裔美国人[2][3]美国航空空服员,出生于加利福尼亚州旧金山。她是九一一袭击事件中第一个通知当局当天发生劫机事件的人[4]。2001年9月11日早上,邓月薇在美国航空公司第11号班机上值勤,该航班起飞后不久即被恐怖分子劫持。她与美国航空公司地勤人员通话25分钟,传递了劫机事件的重要信息,导致美国联邦航空管理局关闭领空[5]911事件委员会为此宣称她是英雄[6][7]

邓月薇
邓月薇的英文名字和11号班机上所有旅客的名字一起印在九一一国家纪念博物馆北池的N-74区铭牌
英文名Betty Ong
出生Betty Ann Ong
(1956-02-05)1956年2月5日
 美国加利福尼亚州旧金山
逝世2001年9月11日(2001岁—09—11)(45岁)
 美国纽约世界贸易中心北塔英语List of tenants in One World Trade Center
死因恐怖分子蓄意撞机
籍贯中国广东省开平市赤坎镇
邓月薇画像

生平

编辑
 
为纪念邓月薇而兴建的邓月薇华人康乐中心宿务语Chinese Recreation Center(图左侧建筑),图右是旧金山缆车博物馆

邓月薇出生于旧金山,父亲是邓锦仕(Harry Ong, Sr.)[8][9],为俄亥俄州出生的第二代华裔美国人[3],祖籍广东开平市,母亲邓余金爱(Yee-gum Ong)也生于开平[10],后移民美国[3]。邓月薇在家中四个小孩中排名老幺,前有大哥邓达民(Harry Ong Jr.)、大姐邓月华(Gloria Ong Woo)、二姊邓月芳(Cathie Ong-Herrera)[11]

邓月薇于旧金山唐人街长大后,毕业于乔治·华盛顿高级中学英语George Washington High School。她的父母在昃臣街(Jackson Street)开杂货店。[12]1980年代,她在父母的杂货店工作,有一天一群帮派成员闯入杂货店,要她把钱交出来。她要求他们离开,有人掏出枪指着她,她再次告诉他们离开,帮派最后离去。[13] 邓月薇去世前住在马萨诸塞州安多佛[12]2001年9月11日,邓月薇给自己分配了11号班机,这样她就可以回到洛杉矶并去夏威夷与她的姐姐度假。

2001年9月11日大约8时20分,邓月薇向地面控制中心拨通紧急电话,汇报航班可能被劫持的求救讯息;据悉,邓月薇是首位向地面报告有关劫机消息的人。在胁迫和恐怖的情况下,邓月薇坚持与地面控制中心进行了约20分钟左右的通话。在邓月薇和地面通话25分钟后,这架飞机于8时46分撞上世贸中心北塔

航班通话纪录

编辑

以下是邓月薇、美国航空公司南部订位办事处、当值运营专员尼迪娅·冈萨雷斯(Nydia Gonzalez)与美国航空紧急专线之间的8分26秒的对话记录。[14]这段对话从邓月薇开始,不过她的声音只在前四分钟听得到[15]

与地面的对话(部分)

Betty Ong: Um, we're sitting in the back, um, and the cockpit is not answering. Somebody is stabbed in business class-and um, I think there's mace-that we can't breathe-I don't know I think we're getting hijacked. 嗯,我们坐在后方,嗯,驾驶舱没有回应。商务舱有人被刺伤,嗯,我认为有人用梅斯毒气,我们无法在商务舱中呼吸——我不知道那是什么。我认为我们遭到了劫机。

A.A. Oper. Center: Which flight are you on? 你在哪趟航班上?

Betty Ong: Flight 12 12号航班(邓月薇误报了自己的航班号,但随后就自行改正)

A.A. Oper. Center: And what seat are you in? 你坐在哪个座位?

(Brief Silence)--(短暂的沉默)

A.A. Oper. Center: Ma'am, are you there? 女士,你还在吗?

Betty Ong: Yes. 在的。

A.A. Oper. Center: What, what, what seat are you in? 你坐在哪个座位?

(Brief Silence)--(短暂的沉默)

A.A. Oper. Center: Ma'am, what seat are you in? 女士,你坐在哪个座位?

Betty Ong: Well, we just left Boston, we're up in the air. We're supposed to go to L.A., and the cockpit's not answering their phone. 嗯,我们刚刚离开波士顿,我们现在正在爬升。我们的计划是去洛杉矶,现在驾驶舱不接电话。

A.A. Oper. Center: What seat are you sitting in? What's the number of your seat? 你坐在哪个座位?你的座位号是什么?

Betty Ong: Okay, I'm in my jump-seat right now. 我现在在折叠式座椅。

A.A. Oper. Center: Okay. 好的。

Betty Ong: At 3R. 在3R。

A.A. Oper. Center: Okay, you're the flight attendant? 好,那么你就是空服员了?

(Brief Silence)--(短暂的沉默)

A.A. Oper. Center: I'm sorry, did you say you're the flight attendant? 对不起,你刚是说你是位空服员吗?

Betty Ong: Hello? You're gonna have to speak up. I can't hear you. 有人吗?你必须说大点声,否则我听不见你们。

A.A. Oper. Center: Sure, what is your name? 了解,你叫什么?

Betty Ong: Okay, my name is Betty Ong, I'm #3 on Flight 11. 嗯,我的名字是邓月薇,我是11号航班上的3号空服员。

A.A. Oper. Center: Okay. 好的。

Betty Ong: And the cockpit is not answering their phone, and there's somebody stabbed in business class, and there's, we can't breathe in business class. Somebody's got mace, or something. 驾驶舱的电话无人接听,而且有公务舱的人被刺伤。另外,我们在公务舱会感到呼吸困难。似乎是毒气或是其他东西。

A.A. Oper. Center: Can you describe the person that you said, somebody is what in business class? 你可以描述一下你所说的那个人,在公务舱的人怎么了?

Betty Ong: I'm, I'm sitting in the back somebody's coming back from business, can you hold on for one second? They're coming back. 我,我现在是坐在后头, 正好有人从公务舱回来了,你可以等我一下子吗?正好有人回来。

A.A. Oper. Center: Sure. 知道。

(Ong is heard talking to another flight attendant aboard American 11.)--(听到月薇正在与另一位美航11班机上的空服员交谈)

Betty Ong: They want to know who stabbed who. Do you know? 他们想知道是谁被刺伤了,你知道吗?

Flight Attendant: I don't know, but Karen and Barbara got stabbed. (Karen and Barbara are the two first/business class flight attendants who got stabbed) (我不知道,但Karen跟Barbara都被刺伤了。)--(Karen跟Barbara分别是头等舱与公务舱的空服员)

Betty Ong: Okay. 好的。

(Ong returns to conversation with A.A. Operations Center)--(Betty又回来与美国航空控制中心通话)

Betty Ong: Our, our #1 is, got stabbed, uh, our purser is stabbed. Um, nobody knows who stabbed who, and we can't even get up to business class right now because nobody can breathe. Uh, our #1 is, is, is, stabbed right now. And, and our #5 is stabbed. Our first class passengers are, uh, first class galley flight attendant and our purser have been stabbed. And we can't get to the cockpit... the, the door won't open. 我们……我们的一号空服员被刺伤,er,我们座舱长被刺伤了。嗯,没有人知道到底是谁受了伤,我们现在也没有办法上去公务舱因为没有人可以呼吸。er,我们的一号空服员,现在被刺伤,而且我们的五号空服员也受伤。我们头等舱的乘客们,er,头等舱厨房的空服员以及座舱长都被刺伤,而且我们都无法进入驾驶舱,门没有办法打开。)

(Brief Silence)--(短暂的沉默)

Betty Ong: Hello? 有人在吗?

A.A. Oper. Center: Yeah, I'm taking it down, all the information. We're also, um, you know of course, recording, the, um, at this point in time. 嗯,我们在这里听着所有的信息,我们同时也在……,你知道的,在录音。

Nydia Gonzalez: This is operations, what flight number are we talking about? 这里是控制中心,我们现在在谈论的航班编号是?

A.A. Oper. Center: Flight 12. 12号航班。

Nydia Gonzalez: Flight 12, okay. 好的,12号航班。

Betty Ong: No, we're on Flight 11 right now. This is Flight 11. 不,我们在11号航班上。这里是11号航班。

A.A. Oper. Center: It's Flight 11. I'm sorry, Nydia. 是11号航班。Nydia,抱歉。

Betty Ong: Boston to Los Angeles. 波士顿到洛杉矶的。

A.A. Oper. Center: Yes. 嗯。

Betty Ong: Our #1 has been stabbed, and our #5 has been stabbed. 1号和5号空服员都被刺伤。

(Ong is heard talking to another flight attendant aboard American 11)--(听到月薇正在跟其他空服员交谈)

Betty: Can anybody get up to the cockpit? Can anybody get up to the cockpit? 有人能进到驾驶舱吗?有人能进去吗?

Flight Attendant: No, we can't. 没人能进去。

(Ong returns to conversation with A.A. Operations Center and Nydia Gonzalez)

Betty Ong: Okay, we can't even get up to the cockpit, we don't know who's up there. 好的,我们进不了驾驶舱,我们也不知道谁在里面。

A.A. Oper. Canter: Well, if they were shrewd, they would keep the door closed and... 嗯,如果他们有自知之明。那么他们会关上门并……

(Ong doesn't hear this last comment)--(月薇没有听到最后的那段话)

Betty Ong: I'm sorry? 抱歉?

A.A. Oper. Center: Would they not maintain a sterile cockpit? 他们会在驾驶舱中保持沉默。

Betty Ong: I think the guys are up there, they might have gone there or jammed their way up there, or, or something. Nobody can call the cockpit, we can't even get inside. 我想在上面的那些人,他们可能已经进去了或是堵住了那边或是其他可能。没有人可以跟驾驶舱取得联络,我们根本没办法进入到里头。

(Brief Silence)--(短暂的沉默)

Betty Ong: Is anybody still there? 有人在吗?

A.A. Oper. Center: Yes, we're still here. 我们仍然在线。

Betty Ong: Okay, I'm staying on the line as well. 好,我也在线上。

A.A. Oper. Center: Okay. 好。

Nydia Gonzalez: Hi, who is this calling reservations? Is this one of the flight attendants? Who are you, hun? HI,是谁打来的?是其中一位空服员吗?亲爱的,请问你是谁?

A.A. Oper. Center: She gave her name as Betty Ong. 她有给她的名字是Betty Ong

Nydia Gonzalez: Betty? 贝蒂?

Betty Ong: Yeah, I'm #3. I'm #3 on this flight, and we're first... 嗯,我是3号,我是航班上的3号,然后我们……

Nydia Gonzalez: You're the #3 on this flight? 你是航班上的3号?

Betty Ong: Yes, and I have... 嗯,然后我……

Nydia Gonzalez: And this is Flight 11? From where to where? 这是11号航班?从哪里到哪里?

Betty Ong: Flight 11. 11号航班。

Nydia Gonzalez: Have you guys called anyone else? 你们给其他人打电话了吗?

Betty Ong: No. Uh, somebody's calling medical, and we can't get a doctor. 没有。er,有人在给医生打电话,我们无法找到医生。

(American Airlines Emergency Line (identified as A.A. Em. Line) joins the call and talks to Gonzalez)--(美航的紧急专线也加入这个通话并与Gonzalez交谈)

A.A. Em. Line: American Airlines Emergency Line, please state your emergency.(美航紧急专线,麻烦请说明你的紧急状况)

Nydia Gonzalez: Hey, this is Nydia at American Airlines calling. I am monitoring a call in which Flight 11. The flight attendant is advising our reps that the pilot, everyone has been stabbed. 我是美国航空的Nydia,我正在监控美航11班机的电话,空服员正在告知我们代表说明机长及其他人都被刺伤。

A.A. Em. Line: Flight 11? 11号航班?

Nydia Gonzalez: Yeah, they can't get into the cockpit. That's what I'm hearing. 是的,无法进入驾驶舱。这也是我正听到的消息。

A.A. Em. Line: Okay, who is this I'm talking to? 好的,请问我现在是在跟哪位通话?

Nydia Gonzalez: Excuse me, this is Nydia at American Airlines Raleigh Reservations Center. I'm the operations specialist on duty. 不好意思,我是美国航空罗利控制中心的Nydia。我是控制专家,正在执行职务中。

A.A. Em. Line: Okay, I'm sorry what is your name, again? 抱歉,你的名字是什么?

Nydia Gonzalez: Nydia Gonzalez, G-O-N-Z-A-L-E-Z.

A.A. Em. Line: Raleigh Reservations. Okay, now when you... 罗利控制中心。好的,现在你是……?

Nydia Gonzalez: I've got the flight attendant on the line, with one of our agents. 我这里有位空服员在线上,还有我们的地面人员。

A.A. Em. Line: Okay, and she's calling how? 好的,她现在正在通话?

Nydia Gonzalez: Through reservations, I can go on the line and ask her questions. 我透过订位系统,可以上线并且问她问题。

A.A. Em. Line: Okay, and I'm assuming they've declared an emergency. Let me get ATC on the line, stand by. 好的,我想他们已表明这是紧急事件。让我把航管也接上线,待命。

Nydia Gonzalez: Have you been contacted by the cockpit yet? No, okay. Okay, I'm still on with security, Betty, okay? Okay. You, you're doing a great job, Betty, just stay calm. We are, absolutely. 你有尝试联络驾驶舱吗?没有,好的,好的。我跟安管还在线,Betty,还好吗?很好,你做得很棒!

A.A. Em. Line: Okay, we're contacting the flight crew now, we're also contacting ATC. 好的,我们正在联络空服员,同时也在联络航管。

Nydia Gonzalez: Okay, it seems like the passengers in coach might not be aware of what's going on right now. 好的,我想现在经济舱的乘客们可能还不知道发生什么事。

A.A. Em. Line: These two passengers, were they from first class? 这里有两位乘客,他们是从头等舱过来的吗?

Nydia Gonzalez: Uh, okay. Hold on. er,好的,等一下。

Nydia Gonzalez: Hey, Betty, do you know any information as far as the gents, the men that are in the cockpit with the pilots, were they from first class? 嗨,Betty,你目前有关于那些男士的任何消息吗?跟机长副机长在驾驶舱的那位,他们是头等舱的乘客吗?

Betty Ong: They were sitting in 2A and B. 他们分别坐在2A跟2B 。

Nydia Gonzalez: They were sitting in 2A and B. 他们坐在2A跟2B。

A.A. Em. Line: Okay. 好的。

Nydia Gonzalez: They are in the cockpit with the pilots. 他们跟机长副机长们待在驾驶舱里。

A.A. Em. Line: Who's helping them? Is there a doctor on board? 有人在协助他们吗?机上有医生吗?

Nydia Gonzalez: Is there a doctor on board that's assisting you guys? You don't have any doctors on board. Okay. So, you've gotten all the first class passengers out of first class? 飞机上有医生可以协助你们吗?你们没有任何医生在机上。好的。所以所有头等舱乘客都已经离开头等舱了吗?

A.A. Em. Line: Have the flight attendants taken everyone out of first class? 空服员有将所有的头等舱乘客带离头等舱吗?

Nydia Gonzalez: Yeah, she's just saying that they have. They're in coach. What's going on, honey? 是的,她正回说他们有。他们都在经济舱,发生什么事了,亲爱的?

Betty Ong: Okay, the aircraft is erratic again. Flying very erratically. 好的,飞机又开始不稳定了,飞得非常地怪异。

Nydia Gonzalez: She did say all the first class passengers have been moved back to coach, so first class, the cabin is empty. What's going on on your end? 她确实有说所有头等舱乘客都被移到经济舱了,所以头等舱已经完全净空,你那边怎么样了?

A.A. Em. Line: Uh, we contacted ATC, they are going to handle this as a confirmed hijacking. So they're moving all the traffic out of this aircraft's way. 嗯,我们联络了航管,他们把这当成确认的劫机事件处理,所以要将这飞机的飞行路线上的交通净空。

A.A. Em. Line: Okay. 好的。

A.A. Em. Line: Uh, he turned his transponder off, so we don't have a definitive altitude for him. We're just going by, they seem to think that they have him on a primary radar. They seem to think he is descending.er,他把应答机关掉了,所以我们没办法确定他最后的飞行高度,我们先静待,他们似乎可以在雷达上看到他,看来他好像正在下降中。

Nydia Gonzalez: Okay. 好。

A.A. Em. Line: Okay, Nydia?

Nydia Gonzalez: Yes, dear, I'm here. 是的,我还在这。

A.A. Em. Line: I have a dispatcher currently taking the amount of fuel on board. 我有个调度员目前正在告诉我机上所剩燃料。

Nydia Gonzalez: Uh, huh.

A.A. Em. Line: And, we're gonna run some profiles, to see exactly what his endurance is. 我们要看一些飞行剖面图,来看飞机还能撑多久。

Nydia Gonzalez: Okay. 好。

A.A. Em. Line: Did she?

Nydia Gonzalez: She doesn't have any idea who the stabbed passenger might be in first. Apparently, they might have spread something, so they're having a hard time breathing or getting in that area. 她完全不知道哪个头等舱乘客被刺伤,显然的,他们应该有散布什么东西,所以他们才会在那个区域感到呼吸困难。

(Plane struck World Trade Center) (飞机撞击世贸中心)

Nydia Gonzalez: What's going on, Betty? Betty, talk to me. Betty, are you there? Betty? What? Do you think we lost her? Okay, so, we'll like keep the line open. We— I think we might have lost her. 怎么回事,Betty?Betty,跟我说话。Betty,你在那吗?Betty?什么?你觉得我们失去她了吗?好的。我们还是保持连线。我们……我想我们可能失去她了。

A.A. Em. Line: Okay. 好。

后续

编辑

在2001年9月21日,大约200名旧金山的华裔社区成员聚集在一个小公园,向邓月薇致敬。当时旧金山市长 Willie Brown 也在现场,他颁发了一项宣言,向在这场悲剧中失去生命的人们致敬,并将9月21日定为“邓月薇日”(Betty Ong Day)。[16]

在2002年,邓月薇、艾米·斯威尼和11号航班机长约翰·奥戈诺夫斯基成为玛德琳·艾米·斯威尼民间勇敢奖的首届得奖者。这个荣誉由马萨诸塞州政府创立,每年至少颁发给一位马萨诸塞州居民,以表彰其在捍卫或拯救他人生命方面显示出非凡勇气。[17]

在2002年3月,邓月薇的遗体在世界贸易中心的现场寻获并辨识出来。她被火化后埋葬在加利福尼亚州科尔马赛普雷斯草坪纪念公园英语賽普雷斯草坪紀念公園[18]

邓月薇基金会以其名字命名,以纪念她对儿童福祉的关注。该基金会的董事David Huff表示,它提供“有关营养、健康、体育活动、领导技巧、批判性思维、规划、群体和团队活动,以及社区意识和凝聚力的培训和指导”。其活动包括向巴克斯菲尔德警察活动联盟和旧金山唐人街的邓月薇华人康乐中心宿务语Chinese Recreation Center等组织提供援助。[19]

在2013年3月,该基金会公开反对运输安全局(TSA)自911事件以来首次允许刀片长度达2.36英寸的刀具再次登上飞机的决定[20]。该基金会的主席兼首席执行官,邓月薇的二姐邓月芳发表声明称:“2001年9月11日上午发生的可怕事件始于美国航空公司11号班机的劫持。恐怖分子使用小刀刺杀了两名空中乘务员,控制了飞机。我的妹妹乘务员邓月薇,以及整个机组人员和乘客都被谋杀。没有言语可以描述我们家庭所经历的心痛和悲痛,这是其他任何家庭都不应该忍受的。我支持空中乘务员工会联盟的立场,反对TSA允许刀具和其他危险物品登上飞机,因为这关乎每个人的安全。” [21]该基金会是反对TSA这一举措的组织联盟之一,最终导致TSA放弃了这一计划[22]

媒体

编辑

在2006年的美国广播公司迷你剧The Path to 9/11英语The Path to 9/11》中,由尹真姬饰演邓月薇,而在2004年BBC纪录片《历史零时差》的第二集中,则由Jane Zhang饰演邓月薇。

邓月薇向航空公司总部打来的通话片段在2012年电影《猎杀本·拉登》的开头部分被广泛使用。该片段在未经授权且未经邓月薇家人和航空公司同意的情况下被使用。他们要求该电影的美国发行商Sony Pictures Entertainment以她的名义作出慈善捐赠,并在电影的萤幕上给予她演出的名字,同时在该电影的网站和家庭娱乐版本中声明邓月薇家人不赞成电影中所描绘的对奥萨马·本拉登的追捕中使用酷刑的行为,并在第85届奥斯卡颁奖典礼上承认这些事情。[23]

注释

编辑
  1. ^ 邓姓粤裔美国人中,姓氏拼写为“Ong”或“Ang”者,为使用侨乡四邑(台山、开平、恩平、新会)之四邑方言拼音所致[1]

参考文献

编辑
  1. ^ 邓正诚. 中文姓名英譯複雜 尚難統一. 世界日报. 2016-09-25: A09 [2021-11-04]. (原始内容存档于2022-02-12). 
  2. ^ 美媒体披露9-11事件中华裔班机事务长英勇事迹. news.sina.com.cn. [2023-09-12]. (原始内容存档于2005-01-12). 
  3. ^ 3.0 3.1 3.2 赵筱慈、李秀兰. 九一一漏網新聞 華裔座艙長鄧月薇 英勇事蹟披露. 联合报. 2002-07-11: 7. 
  4. ^ San Francisco flight attendant who died on 9/11 remembered as a hero. KTVU. September 12, 2018 [May 16, 2021]. (原始内容存档于2021-08-18). 
  5. ^ Knipp, Steven. The Unknown Chinese-American Heroine of September 11, 2001. Columbian College of Arts and Sciences. September 7, 2015 [May 16, 2021]. (原始内容存档于September 11, 2015). 
  6. ^ Remembering Betty Ong as 9/11 approaches. WABC-TV. September 9, 2011 [May 16, 2021]. (原始内容存档于May 16, 2021). 
  7. ^ 911廿年|華裔空姐成為劫機恐攻首個通報者 加班卻搭上死亡客機. 苹果日报. 2021年9月11日 [2021年9月11日]. (原始内容存档于2021年9月11日). 
  8. ^ 9.11十周年 家人怀念邓月薇(图). 自由亚洲电台. 2011-09-09 [2021-10-08]. (原始内容存档于2021-10-08). 
  9. ^ Fagan, Kevin. Betty Ong's family remembers. 旧金山纪事报. 2011年9月11日 [2021年10月8日]. (原始内容存档于2013年3月11日). 
  10. ^ 人物 | 9/11华裔英雄空姐的最后几分钟. 网易. 2021年9月11日 [2021年10月8日]. (原始内容存档于2021年10月8日). 
  11. ^ 李秀兰. 兄憶妹911英雄鄧月薇 大愛不滅 兄鄧達民偕家人參加10周年紀念 妹英勇殉職日慰問電話逾百通. 世界日报. 2011-09-11: 41101. 
  12. ^ 12.0 12.1 North Pool: Panel N-74 - Betty Ann Ong. 九一一国家纪念博物馆. [2014-06-08]. (原始内容存档于2013-07-27). 
  13. ^ Wang, Claire. Pain never ebbs for family of Betty Ong, flight attendant who made first 9/11 alert. NBC News. 2021年9月10日 [2021年10月18日]. (原始内容存档于2021年10月28日). 
  14. ^ The 9/11 Tapes: The Story in the Air. The New York Times. September 7, 2011 [2011-09-11]. (原始内容存档于2011-09-11). 
  15. ^ "Transcript of Flight Attendant Betty Ong"页面存档备份,存于互联网档案馆). Gale Global Issues. Reprinted from Terrorism: Essential Primary Sources by K. Lee Lerner (2006); retrieved September 9, 2013.
  16. ^ Nancy Pelosi. In Recognition of the Heroism of Betty Ong. September 22, 2004 [2023-08-04]. (原始内容存档于2010-10-10). 
  17. ^ Flight 11 crew honored for civilian bravery. Associated Press. 2002-02-12 [2023-08-04]. (原始内容存档于2021-05-17). 
  18. ^ More Remains Found At WTC Site. Associated Press. 2002-03-20 [2023-08-04]. (原始内容存档于2021-05-16). 
  19. ^ Price, Robert. ROBERT PRICE: 13 years later, her purpose hasn't faded, but she worries about ours. The Bakersfield Californian. September 11, 2019. (原始内容存档于May 16, 2021). 
  20. ^ Straw, Joseph; Marcius, Chelsia Rose; Siemaszko, Corky. TSA to allow small pocketknives back on airplanes for first time since 9/11. Daily News. March 5, 2013. (原始内容存档于March 8, 2013). 
  21. ^ US airline staff oppose plan to allow small knives on planes. Associated Press. March 8, 2013. (原始内容存档于February 14, 2014) –通过The Guardian. 
  22. ^ TSA abandons plan to allow small knives on planes after backlash. Associated Press. June 5, 2013. (原始内容存档于May 16, 2021) –通过The Guardian. 
  23. ^ Cieply, Michael. 9-11 victim's family raises objection to Zero Dark Thirty. The New York Times. February 23, 2013. (原始内容存档于February 24, 2013). 

外部链接

编辑